Thursday 14 March 2013

Tatt today, gone tomorrow.

I went on holiday to Florence and picked up their March issue of Elle. It came with 4 volumes, it was amazing, i couldn't believe I got such great value for money.

I noticed in one of the editorials the girl had tattoos in multiple colours across her body in a freehand typography style, which I thought was unusual.

I did some more research into it and figured they were probably temporary tattoos being used for the shoot because of their style and the language used.

I think this trend will definitely be one of the main focuses at the Summer 2013 festivals as they gain popularity in Europe.


Elle Italia - Marzo 2013












Tattify - Temporary Tattoos

productal

productal


Tattify is an American company that produces temporary tattoos from any design you submit to them from $5 and up.


productal






No comments:

Post a Comment