Saturday 20 April 2013

African Fashion Week

Whilst searching Pinterest for some tribal print fashion I discovered African Fashion Week had just passed. I didn't realise it existed before today so that's great news and hopefully I can get more involved next time round.

Some of my relatives are African and over the years I've watched the traditional clothing evolve and become westernised but still using the traditional African print cloths.

I think this ties in very well with my exotic print trend and if i am able to I want to involve some kind of African print in my styling as tribal prints have proven to be popular in the past.


Designers


Oheme Ohene

Pinned Image

Taka Naka

Pinned Image

Kiki Clothing

Pinned Image



Other beautiful outfits

Pinned Image

Pinned Image





Street Style

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment