Saturday 20 April 2013

Company magazine

Here are a few images of what I thought was relevant to my trend boards in Company Magazine. 

Rotations weren't possible unfortunately so sorry! 


Beautiful, floral headwear. I like the pastel colours, its brings a fresh spring feel to the care free, flower power look. I don't think I will be going down a pastel route as it doesn't fit with my tropical trend and also because Frida Kahlo was known for her bright red hair flowers. The positioning of the flowers is something I could mirror though.









Frida, the new fashion icon


Beautiful pink florals. Definitely Frida's style.



Floral artwork.







These bright kaleidoscopic prints are definitely in line with my Exotic Print trend. I love the vibrant printed trousers. They're a beautiful look for summer and I want to use it in my styling.




 I love this tomboy editorial. The colours are quite feminine but the styling is masculine and I like that juxtaposition. I want to something alone that line with my Androgyny styling.






Headscarves & scrunchies - bold prints



No comments:

Post a Comment