Saturday 20 April 2013

Hunger Mag

Hunger Magazine also had some good relevant photography and articles relating to my trends. 


Roberto Cavalli print trousers. The palm trees against a white background give a crisp tropical feel to the look.




Drag queen couture





Iggy Azalea rockingchunky gold chains.




Androgynous photo shoot - I like the use of brightly coloured props and styling.






This was a denim androgyny look I think but I still thought it was relevant to include just to have a look at the way the model is posing and the kind of styling that suits best for an androgynous shoot.













 Lovely pop lips and bright blue liner.




More androgynous, edgy photography






I loved these vibrant beauty shots. The colour palette is very reminiscent of the 1980's and something that would be very useful to use as an inspirational base for my trend boards and styling shoot.







The true cost of designer technology. 



No comments:

Post a Comment