Wednesday 1 May 2013

Exotic Print Styling Board



This is my final Styling board for Exotic Print.

I'm very pleased with how the shoot went and the outfits that were created.

The way I have laid out my styling board complements the style of my trend board well so in that way I think it has been successful.

I've incorporated all the things I wanted to for this shoot. I have prints from both south american influence and african influence. The colours are vibrant and in line with my colour palette.

Headwear was another focus of my trend and that has been executed well with floral a floral hairband in the style of Frida Kahlo with a braided halo. Ive also included a kaleidoscopic headscarf featuring key colours neon green and yellow.


I feel that the target market for this look would be young females under 30 who aren't afraid of experimenting with colour and print. Probably those who are well travelled and enjoy displaying an exotic look. I also think this trend could become popular in the 2014 festival season because of the fresh faced beauty, effortless hair and lightweight clothing.

I opted for skirts and shorts and lightweight trousers because it is a summer look and it would need to be comfortable if worn in SS14.


No comments:

Post a Comment