Wednesday 1 May 2013

More trend board inspiration

I've been all over Google images and Polyvore looking for trend boards that are directly related to my trends.


ANDROGYNY 


I like this board because of its simplicity however i feel it looks a bit unprofessional. I'm going for a kind of scruffy look but it just seems a bit boring to me.


This board has to be my favourite of them all. Its very simple and focuses on a few key elements of the trend, I also really like the graph paper background. I think I will be using this style for my trend board.


This board is quite nice but there's too much black and white and i really dont want to do the typical black and white theme because I'm doing androgyny. 



This one is also quite cool and I like the use of colour. 

Cool colours and David Bowie!




EXOTIC PRINT


This isnt exactly related to my theme but they bold prints caught my eye. I love the way the models are cut out and pasted on top of other images with a background behind them. I will be using that kind of style in my trend board.



This board is beautiful. Its creative and concise. Again the circles are highlighting key features of the trend which I think it really interesting, I'm not sure I would be able to whittle down all the images and information I'm trying to give in my trend board to just four images.



I like this one but its a bit too whats hot whats not magazine feature for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment