Wednesday 1 May 2013

Styling shoot results (Androgyny)

A few outtakes from the Androgyny styling shoot. 

I feel the shoot went well. I didn't have as much money to allocate to styling due to doing the Exotic Print shoot the day before so we worked mainly with what myself and Naomi had in our wardrobes, a few bought pieces and other things borrowed from friends. 

I didn't get as many shots as I'd have liked as the weather wasn't great and I don't think Naomi felt entirely comfortable doing lots of different poses as people were walking past to get in and out of halls but the ones I did get I'm happy with. 

I focused quite heavily on body language because the styling was androgynous but the heels made some of the outfits very feminine and playful so I thought slouching and having her hands on her waist would give a look of dominance and control which are themes that work well with androgyny.








No comments:

Post a Comment