Wednesday 1 May 2013

Trend Board Inspiration

So its time to get serious about my trend boards and think of how I'm going to lay them out and what they will look like.

Here are a few trend boards / mood boards I've been looking at that have the kind of layout and creativity I admire.


I like the use of circles to highlight key features of the clothing


I like the layout of this board. Its clean and simple with the focus solely on the clothing and not the models. 


This board is quite interesting. I like the idea of isolating the subjects from the background and using accessories to tie the looks all together

This board is very easy to read. Clean and organised. Maybe I will do something like this for my Androgyny board but I'm not sure as I dont want it to seem to organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment