Wednesday 1 May 2013

Styling shoot results (Exotic Print)

Images I didnt use in my Exotic Print styling board. 

This shoot went really well. I used the studio room in the university for the first time so it was good to get that technical experience using professional lighting. 

I'm passionate about photography so I felt comfortable getting creative and playing around with different styles and make up looks. 

My friend Haleh modelled for me, I think the pictures came out so well because she is used to me using her as a subject for art related projects therefore she's more comfortable and in tune with my creative direction and knows how to pose in the right way for the camera. 

I went a little bit overboard with the budget for this shoot but it was necessary because she doesn't have any clothes like this and it was a very specific fashion forward look I was trying to create. 




One of my favourite images from the shoot. The top she is wearing is actually on backwards as I wanted to create a more edgy unique look.


Beautiful bold print skirt.


I liked this shot but I felt the others were better at displaying the head wear whereas this is just a nice picture.



I would have liked to have included this image as she's smiling but it doesn't show the outfit enough and her body language looks slightly awkward.


The skirt in this picture was actually my headscarf we wrapped around her to look like a maxi.


My H&M scarf I was talking about in one of my blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment